Re: cockpit/kubernetes images in OKD 3.11 not being pulled

When I try a docker pull from a centos 7 box I have, it fails for me saying not found too.

It looks rather deleted to me, because looking at the tags https://hub.docker.com/r/cockpit/kubernetes/tags it doesn't have a digest or compressed size. Docker hub shows it changed 18 days ago, so I guess that's when it got deleted.

Since you have the image locally, why don't you push from your machine into the openshift registry and run it from there?