Re: okd web console custom SSL certificate

Hello,

Apropos the ansible install vs oc cluster up.  Is there a way to convert one to another?  I'm asking this as I ran in a web console cert issue as well - I send a post about this a few days ago.  For now we're living with CLI only and are planning to setup a new 4.x cluster.  Still, fixing a web console would help enormously.

Actually, what I need is adding a custom CA cert to the web console as it doesn't trust the API for the API - I tested this by opening an interactive shell in the web console POD and used curl to confirm the issue I saw in the logs.  This was working in the past, but it doesn't anymore and I don't know why.
Also a dirty hack to open a root shell in the web console POD would work for the time being - using  kubectl exec  I was able to open a user shell only.

Thanks,
 Damir