How to change the restartPolicy to Never using oc apply or oc patch in OKD 3.9?

Hi everyone,

...I need to change the restartPolicy the pod, however I can't get it, I tried using "oc patch -f file-change.yaml" or "oc apply -f file-change.yml", but is not possible, why?

Content file-change.yml

spec:
 template:
  spec:
   restartPolicy: Never

I got the next error, the settings ar inmutable, how to do it then?

regards