wait for build triggered by new-app

Hi,

    I've been trying to write a script that runs various commands following a new-app. These commands will operate on the dc created by new-app, but fail if the resources haven't reached the right stage, so I'd like to wait for the build to complete. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out the right condition to wait for using the "oc wait" command. Does anyone have a suggestion? Wait on the bc or the build or.... (and for what condition)?

Thanks,
Marvin