Re: rebalancing workloads

Hi,

In Kubernetes, this would be the descheduler, that would automatically evict Pods, when able to re-schedule them onto a more suitable node.
It was TP in 3.11, and came back in TP as of OCP 4.4, if I'm not mistaken :
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.4/nodes/scheduling/nodes-descheduler.html#nodes-descheduler

Regards.