De: "Benjamin Guillon" <benjamin guillon cc in2p3 fr>
À: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Envoyé: Mardi 12 Mai 2020 17:20:24
Objet: OKD 3.11 Router sharding and exposed routes

Hello there,

I'm playing with router sharding and I don't know how to "unexpose" a route on a router.
Is there a command for this?

I wish to leverage route labels in order to pick which route gets exposed where.
Anyone managed to do this?

The only way I found is deleting the route and creating it again with a new label (to expose it to another router for instance).

I'm running a OKD 3.11 cluster.

Thanks for the feedback.
--
Benjamin Guillon