Re: rebalancing workloads

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 1:44 PM Samuel Martín Moro <faust64 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

In Kubernetes, this would be the descheduler, that would automatically evict Pods, when able to re-schedule them onto a more suitable node.
It was TP in 3.11, and came back in TP as of OCP 4.4, if I'm not mistaken :
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.4/nodes/scheduling/nodes-descheduler.html#nodes-descheduler

That is correct, in 4.4 there's an optional operator you can install from the marketplace which will
allow you to play with the descheduler.

Regards.