RE: oo-install: testers wanted

Hey Harrison,

Great job and kudos for all the hard work.  Thank you!  I scribbled some notes below re: my walk-through last-night of the new oo-install.  Not sure if it will helpful.

I used a kickstart and generated a couple of new vms. They had ruby193, ruby193 deps, and a few of the old school requirements already installed prior to running the new oo-install (that were part of the %post in my .ks).  Will try again on a vanilla VM also to force the installer to grab the pre-reqs now that it has that functionality.

Note: I had to use remotes/origin instead of 'upstream/
installer_update_for_origin_v4' noted in your OP.

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#Filename: makeOSO.sh

# Forked openshift-extras.git and then cloned into my fork
git clone https://github.com/mikeSGman/openshift-extras.git

cd ./openshift-extras/
git branch --track installer_update_for_origin_v4 remotes/origin/installer_update_for_origin_v4
git checkout -b remotes/origin/installer_update_for_origin_v4

# Install the specific bundler
gem install bundler -v 1.3.5

# Remove the bundler that came with the default install of ruby193

gem uninstall -i /opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/share/gems bundler

# Run the installer
cd ./oo-install/ && bundle install -V

#Notes:
#
# CentOS 6.5 VMs.
#
# Had to install exact bundler version required by oo-install and remove
# the already installed one.
#
# I did a manual install of 'puppet module install openshift/openshift_origin'
# because it was bombing when trying to do it via oo-install causing oo-install
# to fail it's passes.
#

After doing this, it built successfully and passed all oo-*-tests after rebooting the vms.  No extra massaging required.  When I went to the GUI url I would get the below (linked) error.  Interestingly, this is the exact same error that I RX when I install release 3 --> and then do a yum update.

Have you seen this error after installing from the latest branch, or updating from release3 to the latest?

http://s412.photobucket.com/user/mikeSGman/media/OpenShift%20Stuff/Error_zps0d631e30.jpg.html

Thanks as always,

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.