GithubGraphs

Hello,

My name is Martin Nečas and I'm high school student and Red Hat intern in Brno.
http://martin.codingkwoon.com/
This is my project in which you can compare how long does it take to merge pull requests per months.If you put there new repository, it will need be confirmed by admin of the site for security reasons.
I would be glad if you could give me some feed back about the project.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/JyoAv
Source code: https://github.com/ocasek/GithubGraphs
Examples:
  1) http://martin.codingkwoon.com/openshift/origin/