Re: GithubGraphs

Hi Martin,

this is cool! Do you compare the time when a PR opened with the time
it merged? Also are you using directly the github API or anothre
library? Gtihub API v3 or v4?

In Origin we have deployed a new CI system, which has been running for
some time in Kubernetes, that merges PRs based on a set of labels. It
would be nice to see Origin graphs from the past two months by taking
into account the time the "lgtm" label was added in a PR (I would be
surprised if we can't get that info from Github) and not the creation
of the PR, assuming that's what you are doing.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ocasek/GithubGraphs/master/Screenshot_2.png
It's nice to see how the number of PRs older than 2 days has decreased
in the past two months :)