Add node to district problem

Hi guys! Before i describe what tortures me, i want to thank you for awesome job that are you doing, because openshift is awesome!!! So ... my problem ... As an noob who don't understand the whole system in details, i have the following situation.

I try to add district for small gears with the command which i found in the admin guide:

# oo-admin-ctl-district -c create -n small_district -p small

Successfully created district: 513b50508f9f44aeb90090f19d2fd940 ... great!

But when i try to add node to this distrcit with this line:

oo-admin-ctl-district -c add-node -n small_district -i node.example.com

This returns message:

Node with server identity: node.example.com is of node profile '' and needs to be 'small' to add to district 'small_district'

But on the node's resource_limits.conf node_profile directive is set: node_profile='small'

Can you give me some advices, where i was wrong?

Thanks in advance guys! You rockz!